Sunday, April 17, 2005

..:state of confusion:..

i've got so many things running thru & ard in my mind dat it feels claustrophobic already...
guess i hav certain issues that i need to settle within myself dat i feel perhaps God is the only being that is able to help me thru this mess.
sometimes i wonder wad's wrong with me or wad hav i done to be in this position..
i know i am blessed for the many pple in my life who hav always been supporting, loving, caring & understanding me all this time. Also, the experiences both gd & bad dat i hav gained during the past 3 yrs is beyond description. i feel i have grown & matured in certain ways... but of cos dere's still much more for me out dere to explore..

God will make a way when there seems to be no way.

anyway Fie is in R.O.C now.. i wish him well.

yup read my title... dat's how i feel. oh well...

No comments: